● You’re not sure what to focus on each day
● You don’t feel like you’re making progress on your most important projects
● You set goals but don’t actually achieve them
● You don’t have a clear vision of your life for the next 10 years
● You aren’t sure how you can be most productive
● You wake up in a fog and feel like your life is meaningless
● You will know what to focus on.
● You will know what to do, despite how you feel.
● You will make progress every day on your life goals.
● You will get enough done every day that you don’t feel like you are wasting your life.
● Your life will make sense to yourself and others
● You will experience a deep sense of meaning
In The Power of Writing it Down, award-winning author and acclaimed writing coach Allison Fallon refutes your long-held ideas of what it takes to be a “real” writer. She teaches a simple breakthrough strategy literally anyone can use to see the miracle buried in their life and understand how remarkable they’ve always been.
Imagine a world where you never again questioned if your life had value and purpose. That world is within your reach and writing can help you get there.